The Duke University Golf Club takes great pride in our efforts to support the community in which we live through assisting numerous 501(c)(3) organizations. The following information is provided to assist you in requesting a donation. Requests that adhere to the guidelines and procedure below will be reviewed individually, receive equal consideration and a response.
- The Duke University Golf Club will occasionally donate greens fees primarily to line or silent charity events / auctions. We do not make cash donations.
- The Duke University Golf Club offers gift certificates at a 50% discount off green fees and golf cars for qualifying line or silent charity events / auctions
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- The event, fundraiser or program must serve the local or regional community.
- Only one donation request per year, per organization will be accepted. Past support does not guarantee future support.
- In order to effectively and fairly support projects that are strategically aligned with the Duke University Golf Club’s local community initiatives, our charitable contributions are generally not directed to the following: political parties or candidates, religious organizations, advocacy or special interest groups, corporate events and programs, conferences or tours, trips & travel, and individuals.
- Complete the Application for Donation
- Upload (when prompted) a copy of your organization’s federally issued letter certifying non-profit 501(c)3 status.
- Submit the application at least 60 days prior to the date the donation is needed.