Annual Green Fee Pass
2020 Star Membership Program – – select your best option
Stars may be used by you and/or your friends!
Monday through Thursday plus after 1pm on Sunday: Use 1 Star per person to walk. One member must play in each foursome.
Friday, Saturday and before 1pm on Sunday morning: Each person using a Star will pay a $25 additional fee to walk or $50 to ride a GPS golf car for 18 holes.
Option #1 – 24 Stars @ $50 per round Total $1,200
Option # 2 – 48 Stars @ $45 per round Total $2,160
Option # 3 – 72 Stars @ $40 per round Total $2,880
April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
|Annual Seven Day Greens Fee Pass||Primary Member||Add. Family Member|
|Faculty / Staff||$3,230||$2,200|
|Student 4-Day (Academic Year Only)Monday through Thursday – All Day, Saturday & Sunday – After 12:30 pmRequired: 8 months @ registration||$260 per month|
|Annual Monday through Thursday Greens Fee Pass Retired Senior||$2,200|
|Please note: Credit Card Payments have an additional 5% processing fee.|
Advantages of Joining Duke University Golf Club
- Unlimited Play for Affordable Annual Fee Within the Category You Select, Some Restrictions Apply.
- No Monthly Dues
- No Annual Assessments
- No Monthly Spending Requirements
- Discounted Member Golf Car Fees
- Guests of Members play at discounted daily rates
- 20% discount on all non-sale merchandise from our award winning Golf Shop
- Cost +25% on all special order merchandise
- Discounted private lessons with our PGA professional teaching staff
- Discounted fees for adult and junior golf programs / clinics
- Access to Member focused programs / tournaments / social events / clinics