2021 Star Membership Program – – select your best option
Stars may be used by you and/or your friends!
Monday through Thursday plus after 1pm on Sunday: Use 1 Star per person to walk. One member must play in each foursome.
Friday, Saturday and before 1pm on Sunday morning: Each person using a Star will pay a $25 additional fee to walk or $50 to ride a GPS golf car for 18 holes.
Option #1 – 72 Stars @ $45 per round Total $3,240
Option # 2 – 48 Stars @ $50 per round Total $2,400
Option # 3 – 24 Stars @ $55 per round Total $1,320
| | |
June 8, 2020 to July 31, 2021 / 14 Months
|Annual Seven Day Greens Fee Pass||Primary Member||Add. Family Member|
|Faculty / Staff||$3,900||$2,500|
|Student 4-Day (Academic Year Only) Monday through Thursday – All Day, and Sunday – After 12:30 pm Required: 8 months @ registration||$260 per month|
Annual Senior Membership
Monday through Thursday – and Sunday only after 12:30pm
Greens Fee Pass Retired Senior
|Please note: Credit Card Payments have an additional 5% processing fee.|
Advantages of Joining Duke University Golf Club
- Unlimited Play for Affordable Annual Fee Within the Category You Select, Some Restrictions Apply.
- No Monthly Dues
- No Annual Assessments
- No Monthly Spending Requirements
- Discounted Member Golf Car Fees
- Guests of Members play at discounted daily rates
- 20% discount on all non-sale merchandise from our award winning Golf Shop
- Cost +25% on all special order merchandise
- Discounted private lessons with our PGA professional teaching staff
- Discounted fees for adult and junior golf programs / clinics
- Access to Member focused programs / tournaments / social events / clinics